We're looking for a Digital Marketing Search Specialist to join us in our newly formed London team and become an integral part of our Flywheel business. The Digital Marketing Search Specialist will be a key individual within the European Team of this nearly acquired US business whose main role is to develop, optimise, and manage marketing campaigns on Amazon. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment and be comfortable dealing with change.
- Performing search behaviour analysis using Amazon Vendor Central (AVC) and Retail Analytics (ARA).
- Developing and managing search advertising campaigns utilising the Amazon Marketing Services platform.
- Testing and optimising campaigns for spend efficiency and performance.
- Analysing campaign results and effectively communicating with internal teams and clients
- Monitor and anticipate digital marketing trends and winning tactics
- Develop, analyse, present and provide client facing insight reports
- Experience with the following platforms: Amazon Marketing Services, Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central, and Amazon Retail Analytics.
- Experience in providing Amazon sales and marketing agency services to large companies ideally in the Beauty and Health Care categories.
- Experience in utilising programmatic software technologies to deliver and manage paid search marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing keyword selection and optimum bid levels on the AMS Platform
- Experience developing and managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for AMS marketing campaigns.
- Experience establishing key metric reports, tracking progress and trends, and effectively communicating AMS campaign results and insights to clients
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Prior experience in areas of SEO & SEM
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast changing environment
- Strong analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented, good project management and organisational skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, collaborator, and outstanding communication and presentation skills
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Friday 8th February 2019