We’re looking for a E Commerce Specialist to join the Flywheel team in the newly created EMEA HQ in London. Headquartered in the US Flywheel specialise in helping our clients win on Amazon by offering a range of solutions from optimising paid advertising, insights and analytics, display advertising and strategic consulting. From their inception only a few years ago in Baltimore, Flywheel have grown to over 200 colleagues globally and the E Commerce Specialist will join at a very exciting time for the business.
The E Commerce Specialist works within Flywheel’s client services division to support our Business Managers with the management our clients’ eCommerce businesses on Amazon and are responsible for driving the strategic execution for thousands of products on the Amazon platform. The E Commerce Specialist has the opportunity to learn and contribute to a team that has built expertise through relentless dedication to the Amazon platform and working with hundreds of the world’s largest brands. We are looking for analytical and detail-oriented self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced and constantly-changing environment, and are motivated by a culture of empowerment, accountability, and collaboration to drive results.
Support our Business Management team to drive sales growth for our client through:
- Strategy management for our clients’ products on Amazon holistically across sales, marketing, and supply chain optimization for the platform
- Digital Shelf Optimization through building and managing best-in-class Amazon Product Pages that drive traffic and conversions
- Promotional planning by developing and executing promotional calendars that accelerate growth for our clients
- Analytics and business Reporting by utilizing proprietary dashboards that efficiently monitor business trends and develop go-forward strategies
- Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via email, phone calls, in-person meetings, and reports
- Prior experience in eCommerce retail sales and marketing on either the brand, retailer, or agency side.
- Bias for action with a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves and get the job done.
- Sense of ownership complemented by organizational and project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to collaborate effectively with teams.
- Thrives in ambiguity and loves figuring out new and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Comfortable in using Excel for analysis and ability to extract insights from murky data.
- Experience of marketing on Amazon, Google and other online channels.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for the world’s leading global businesses on Amazon. Here, we love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of account managers, search specialists, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?