We are looking for an eCommerce Business Manager to join our Client Services team.
- Strategic Consulting: Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via emails, calls, in-person meetings, and reports for our clients.
- End-to-End Business Planning: Able to build and defend a complete Amazon strategy for your clients and guide them through execution.
- Product Optimization: Driving a strategy that creates best-in-class Amazon Product Pages that maximizes the success of those pages via optimal discoverability, traffic, and conversions.
- Product Merchandising: Planning and executing merchandising strategies that include content marketing, price promotion, and budget allocation that accelerate sales for our clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Experience leading eCommerce businesses, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side.
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality.
- Experience managing external relationships to meet mutually beneficial goals.
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems.
- Comfortable in analysing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data.
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done.
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?