The eCommerce Business Manager reports into our Client Services division and leads the management of their client’s eCommerce business on Amazon. As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategy, managing day-to-day catalogue work and campaign management, consulting on channel-specific challenges and owning the client relationship. This is an extremely dynamic role that requires a high attention to detail, exceptional project management skills, strategic data analysis, and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic Consulting: Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via emails, calls, in-person meetings, and reports for our clients.
- End-to-End Business Planning: Able to build and defend a complete Amazon strategy for your clients and guide them through execution.
- Product Optimization: Driving a strategy that creates best-in-class Amazon Product Pages that maximizes the success of those pages via optimal discoverability, traffic, and conversions.
- Product Merchandising: Planning and executing merchandising strategies that include content marketing, price promotion, and budget allocation that accelerate sales for our clients.
- Ideally Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- Experience leading eCommerce businesses, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side.
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality.
- Experience managing external relationships to meet mutually beneficial goals.
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems.
- Comfortable in analysing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data.
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done.
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon.
We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon.
Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?