We're looking for a Media Manager to join our team in Baltimore and become an integral part of our team.
The Media Manager will be creating, monitoring and tracking online marketing campaigns on Amazon as well as new emerging platforms. This includes Search and Display campaigns across our network of platforms.
The ultimate goal for this role is to provide best in class service while helping to grow our clients business and promote the value and philosophies Flywheel brings. As a more senior member of the media team, you will also be tasked with working with our Media Specialists and helping develop them as they progress in their careers. You will report into our Senior Media Managers or Associate Media Directors.
- To lead daily client engagements and drive strategy discussions
- Help Client to plan and develop a budget and then deliver campaigns according to KPIs agreed to with the client KPIs agreed to with the client
- Provide guidance on product optimizations to ensure campaigns are set up for success
- Managing keyword selection and optimum bid levels across available advertising options
- Develop and manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for digital marketing campaigns
- Establish key metric reports, track progress and trends, and effectively communicate campaign results and insights
- Create, test, measure and analyze customer shopping and purchasing behavior for improved outcomes
- Managing promotional planning calendar for client campaigns
- Drive the strategy discussions with the Clients
- Lead the bi-weekly client calls
- Develop Specialists in their pursuit to move into a “Media Manager” role
- Check budget pacing daily
- Review search and display campaign activity daily but provide analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- If Media and Retail engagement (Full Service), connect weekly with internal Retail team
- Educate Clients on Best in Class strategy
- Work with teams to identify new opportunities for clients under management
- Work with teams to quickly identify and resolve any client issues
- Identify and provide reminders of value Flywheel drives for our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years of account management experience
- Digital marketing, financial/quantitative analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills, with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Excel—pivot tables and ‘VLOOKUP’
- Detail-oriented, good project management and organizational skills with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Amazon Retail Analytics, Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services
- Experience in developing, managing, and analyzing online promotion campaigns
- Possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Innovative, scrappy, and independent thinker with the ability to influence using data
- Ability to thrive in dynamic and demanding situations with minimum supervision
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon.
We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon.
Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?