We're looking for an eCommerce Media Specialist to join our team in Japan and become an integral part of our Client Services team.
The Media Specialist reports into our Client Services division and supports our Media Managers with the management of our clients' media campaigns on Amazon. Amazon has 3x the product search of Google and in 2014 launched its self-service advertising platform (formerly Amazon Marketing Services) that has already generated billions in advertising revenue and is growing faster than Google and Facebook.
The Media Specialist will have the opportunity to learn this new advertising platform from the ground up working with some of the country’s top brands and advertisers. This position is an excellent choice for the analytically minded individual who’s curious, a self-starter, and eager to dig in and understand this massive opportunity.
- Campaign Creation: Developing campaign strategy and launching advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Campaign Management: Utilizing Flywheel's proprietary technology to drive the ongoing optimization of the advertising campaigns and drive towards the client's KPIs
- Campaign Reporting: Developing and managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for our clients
- Strategic Consulting: Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via emails, calls, in-person meetings, and reports for our clients
- Start date of June 1 or July 6
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience in digital sales or media, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side, a big plus
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Comfortable in analysing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- House and rental tax benefit
- Fitness subsidy
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon.
We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon.
Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?