We're looking for an eCommerce Retail Specialist to join our team in Seattle and become an integral part of our client services team.
The eCommerce Retail Specialist reports into our Client Services division and supports our Business Managers with the management of their clients' businesses on Amazon. As a Retail Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the discoverability, traffic, and conversion for thousands of products on the Amazon platform through product optimization, merchandising, and strategic consulting that drives incredible results for our clients. This is an extremely dynamic role that requires a high attention to detail, exceptional project management skills, a knack for extracting insights from data, and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Product Optimization: Building and managing best-in-class Amazon Product Pages that drive optimal discoverability, traffic, and conversions
- Product Merchandising: Planning and executing merchandising strategies that include content enhancements and promotions that accelerate sales for our clients
- Business Analytics: Utilizing reporting dashboards and spreadsheets to extract and communicate insights that develop go-forward strategies for our clients
- Strategic Consulting: Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via emails, calls, in-person meetings, and reports for our clients
- Start date of July 2020
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience in digital sales or media, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side, a big plus
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Comfortable in analysing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon.
We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon.
Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?