We’re looking for an Editorial Assistant to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Content function.
The Case Studies team at WARC is responsible for continually refreshing WARC’s popular online database of advertising effectiveness case studies from all over the world, which is a go-to tool for the world’s largest ad and media agency networks, as well as for brands and media owners. The team currently manages this through two main routes: firstly, through WARC’s four annual case study competitions: The WARC Awards, The WARC Media Awards, The WARC Prize for MENA Strategy and The WARC Prize for Asian Strategy, and secondly through WARC’s partnerships with trade associations and awards schemes. This role would be ideally suited for a second-jobber who is a graduate with a keen interest in the advertising industry.
- Day-to-day assisting with the award schemes. This would entail managing the inboxes connected with the awards, downloading assets, handling entry forms and ensuring that judges receive everything they need on time.
- Preparing all case studies entered into competitions, as well as any case studies received on an ad hoc basis, for publication on WARC.com.
- Liaising with external partners and agencies to secure relevant case studies
- There will also be opportunities for writing in this role, for instance following up on new campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable proofing and editing experience
- Comfortable managing concurrent projects and deadlines
- Self-starter attitude with a proactive approach to learning
- Proven experience managing senior stakeholders, ideally within the advertising agency
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with the correct tone across different content formats and audiences
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At WARC we work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
WARC is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?