We're looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Boston as part of our Support function.
The Executive Assistant can go beyond basic calendar management and become a true partner to executives within our organization. The ideal candidate should be organized, detail-oriented, creative, and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate will also be open-minded, enthusiastic, self-driven, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with coordinating travel, schedules, and meetings.
- Provide administrative support to multiple executives and become a true partner, able to triage issues and raise the most important to the executive while delegating or handling tasks where possible
- Manage projects on behalf of the executive and communicate issues and outcome effectively
- Conduct a variety of administrative tasks for executives including scheduling events, managing calendar appointment, and completing expense reports
- Manage incoming issues and concerns to ensure executives' ability to lead the company effectively
- Prioritizes urgent event and conflicting needs, and proactively follow-through on projects
- Have ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Work closely with other executive assistants across the business to ensure effective communication throughout the business
- Administrative Assistant: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Professional written and communication skills
- Have good judgment and a strong ability to see through problems
- Meticulous, punctual, humble and has an outgoing personality
- Strong multitasking skills and being able to work well under pressure
- Be proficient in the use of G-suite products (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Etc.)
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?