About the job
Ascential are looking for an Executive Assistant to join in September 2018 for a maternity cover role. This role will report directly to the President/MD of Money20/20 and FD of Cannes Lions
Key responsibilities of this role will be to provide administrative support to the above, providing extensive diary management and general administrative duties.
· Meeting and greeting visitors
· Organising regular team meetings and taking minutes
· Completing and submitting monthly expense reports
· Dealing with invoices & raising PO’s
· Be the point of contact for external and internal enquiries, dealing with both difficult and sometimes highly confidential/sensitive issues
· Booking travel arrangements
· Using reporting systems
· Cover to the Senior EA to the CEO in their absence
· Display total confidentiality in all matters
· Have a good attention to detail and proactive hands-on approach
· Be highly organised and able to prioritise
· Have good time management skills
· Have the flexibility to adapt to a changing business
· Be able to build and maintain good working relationships, internally and externally
· Be a good team player
· Have tact and diplomacy in dealing with colleagues who seek time with all Line Managers so as to eliminate unnecessary meetings where possible but without making them inaccessible to staff
· A positive attitude
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
Great learning and development opportunities
Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
If you think you have the right experience, and are keen to work in an amazing company, please apply.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?