We are looking for a Fashion Retail Strategy Analyst to play a key role in developing strategic advice and insight for our customers, fashion brands and retailers.
- Producing clear, persuasive and concise presentations and analyses
- Planning and managing the delivery of quality work as part of the project team
- Producing quantitative and qualitative analysis, translating the analysis into valuable recommendations
- Fashion industry experience, gained in a strategy consulting firm, market research agency, and/or a fashion brand
- A strong team player with empathy, humility and dedication to joint success and shared development
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with documented experience of the ability to solve unstructured problems involving large amounts of quantitative data with a structured and hypothesis driven approach
- Strong client handling skills with experience of leading external client projects and/ or large scale strategy and operations change programmes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?