We're looking for a Fintech Event Sales Manager to join our team in Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen and become an integral part of our Sales Function.
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for sponsorship within your remit. Performance will be measured through clearly defined KPI’s and will cross both existing and new business
- Make outgoing sales calls to potential or existing customers and with a big focus on new business clients as we enter a new market for the brand to maximise revenue for sponsorship
- Be knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products in order to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Research and deliver focused customer service initiatives that build long term relationships and results
- Maintain strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in effective and timely manner
- Works closely with internal suppliers e.g. Marketing and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer viewpoint
- Continually seek ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers – managing their expectations
- At least 5+ years’ experience with International exhibitions / events management in a sales manager capacity with sponsorship sales experience and finance industry background preferred
- Knowledgeable about market, customers, competitors and products
- Proven track record in strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Proven track record of problem solving and constructive solution selling
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level and build client relationships quickly
- Strong numerical skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter and proactive
- Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems
- Quick learner and work to best practice
- Fluent in English and native Mandarin – strong verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
About Money 20/20.
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create.With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?