As part of a 4-person team you will provide key financial and management information support to the CFO and CEO as well as the wider business, requiring working at speed with a high level of accuracy, built on an understanding of accounting policy and a range of standard and alternative performance measures (e.g. organic and pro forma growth).
As FP&A Analyst your duties will include;
- Preparation of Group management reporting and KPIs
- Assist with preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Regular review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
- Assist with headcount reporting at group level and ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Assist with maintaining and updating detailed budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and feeding into final presentations
- Part-qualified or recently qualified accountant
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Essbase and Hyperion Planning
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Good organisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Ability to build strong peer relationships within the finance community
- Good problem solver with intellectual curiosity
- Advanced demonstrable PowerPoint and Excel skills – (Excel – must be extremely comfortable building models/reports up to Pivot table level)
- Happy to work autonomously
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?