We're looking for a Global Account Manager to join our team in London as part of our Sales function.
The Global Account Manager is responsible for developing, leading and managing key account negotiations, as well as ensuring they meet their revenue quotas on a global scale by facilitating optimal customer delivery and developing comprehensive solutions to complex problems.
- Support with customer/prospect meetings, pricing, proposals, RFPs etc.
- Contributes to overall sales strategy, targets and phasing and ensures relevant pricing strategies are maintained
- Ensures required lead levels are attained to meet and exceed targets
- Acts quickly to maximise revenue opportunity and mitigate potential shortfall
- Build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources
- Sell within the account and implement strategies for earning customer acceptance and service implementation
- Document all communication plans and processes
- Maintain and update account and opportunity data within company system as directed
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis
- Build, develop and manage sale team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives
- Other roles and responsibilities as required
- Proficient in English Language
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or related area
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Ideally 9+ years of target driven Sales and/or Business Development
- Performance focused with proven sales track record
- Leadership skills; mentoring and coaching
- Strong business acumen, problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Results driven with strong customer focus
- Experience in presenting and influencing at Sr level
- Salesforce based CRM experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven negotiation skills with persistency and tenacity
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?