We're looking for a Global Business Travel & Expenses Manager to join our team in London. Ascential has recently implemented a new Travel Management Company as well as a best-in-class expense management system. We are looking for a talented, driven professional to help us get the most out of these investments and to develop a world-class global travel program. We are a fast-growing company in all parts of the world and the importance of this new role is recognized at executive management level.
- Be accountable for the global travel management & expenses program, owning and driving the daily operations and global program strategy in alignment to our culture and policies
- Strategically develop and execute a vision for a best in class program, promoting best practice and ensuring a consistently high user experience.
- Manage supplier relationships and performance in close collaboration with Group Procurement.
- Grow awareness of Global Travel and Expenses process and policy.
- Define and deliver success measures and reporting processes.
- Concur platform management and technical system administration experience
- Accountability for alignment between key systems by ensuring data feeds into Egencia and Concur from Workday are up to date.
- Execution of the best in class vision defined through the implementation of new services while continually improving the existing services.
- Negotiating preferred rates with hotel and airlines globally for the benefit of Ascential Group.
- Building out and delivering reporting suite for this area to agreed reporting timeline
- Drive ongoing cost efficiencies from the global spend
The successful candidate is likely to have experience of the following areas;
- International corporate travel & expenses management environment, with a large amount of role autonomy
- Good understanding of data; ability to manipulate and specify data reporting
- Understanding of data flows between systems.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and manage strategic relationships internally and externally
- Have a broad range of travel and expenses industry knowledge, including best-in-class solutions and strategies
- Previous experience of working in an international environment
- Ability to prioritise and communicate clearly to Executive level
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?