We're looking for a Global Sales Operations Manager to join our team in Boston or in the UK and become an integral part of our Sales Function.
- Maintaining an accurate playbook for Sales Operations and related Business Operations and ensuring 100% execution amongst the Sales teams and key stakeholders
- Sales toolkit – be the centre point of interaction between sales, marketing and product to provide the latest sales material and training on product launches, company/brand collateral, and communication
- Designing sales capabilities & training that will improve sales productivity through systems development (i.e. Salesforce CRM, etc.) and training initiatives (product training, sales training, domain training)
- Sales activity and performance tracking and analysis against targets and expectations.
- Supporting the VP of Revenue and Director of Global Sales Operations with a world class and credible sales forecasting process and driving actions & KPIs
- Data-driven decision-maker: Set clear objectives and measures, monitors progress, results and adjusts as necessary to meet financial goals
- Balance short and long-term strategies: Inspire, change and support the culture to achieve immediate progress while simultaneously developing quarterly and long-term strategies to grow sales results
- Cross-functional influence: align and collaborate with Sales, Human Resources, Finance, Product and Legal and Operations to successfully execute
- Demonstratable experience of continuous improvement, process design and training, preferably in a sales or commercial environment
- Breadth of experience is valuable, e.g. product, business strategy, sales, operations, marketing in terms of having a strong ecommerce foundation
- Proven track record of establishing and executing on short and long-term planning
- A demonstrated ability to make strategic and operating trade-offs in order to deliver the right long-term outcomes - even when faced with short term pain
- Experience and understanding of operational process and change management
- The dedication, prioritization, ownership and comfort in ambiguous situations required to succeed at start-up speed
- Good communicator and influencer who recognizes excellent performance and behaviours as well as addresses performance and behaviour issues head on and without delay
- Position is based in Boston, MA, with some travel required
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
About Edge by Ascential™
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?