We're looking for a Head of Account Development APAC to join our team in Singapore as part of our Client Services function.
The Head of Account Development, APAC will report into the VP Commercial but will also work closely with the APAC MD, as well as the other Heads of AD in EMEA and the US as well as the Head of Client Value. The APAC AD team is currently made up of three Account Development Managers.
- Drive the APAC AD team to achieve its renewal, upsell, win back and advisory targets
- Work with the Head of New Business, APAC to ensure the APAC commercial team hits its overall annual revenue target
- Create an atmosphere where the AD team – as individuals and a group – can thrive and achieve their full potential
- Provide planned & structured group and individual motivation to the AD and wider APAC Commercial team
- Train & coach individual team members to achieve the highest level of consistent sales performance possible – formally and informally
- Train the team to successfully upsell advisory solutions to our existing clients
- Construct, implement and monitor individual performance plans – including development plans for core/developing talent and improvement plans to address poor performance
- Plan, structure and manage the APAC territory – and team - to achieve maximum revenues
- Closely manage the renewals forecast, on a group and individual basis, to enable accurate forecasting 3 months out
- Closely manage other KPI’s to ensure best practice is met consistently
- Call rates, use of SalesForce, pipeline size and make up, quality of sales effort, onboarding, six-month check-ins
- Excellence in recruitment, onboarding and training of new team members
- Business systems – a genuine interest in using data to back up decision making, with the ability to manipulate data in Excel, Salesforce and a willingness to understand new systems
- Possess clear understanding of current revenue situation and the 3-6 month forecast
- Identify relationship gaps and working with the Team and Marketing to create deeper relationships with clients
- Work with the other Regional WARC Commercial Teams in the US and EMEA to achieve the best results for the business
- Educated to Degree level
- Should have a proven track record of successfully managing a team and improving their commercial performance
- Experience in solution selling and how to drive upsell and cross-sell from existing clients
- A background in subscription products and selling advisory research services will give a strong advantage
- An appreciation on how to manage a commercial forecast and experience on how to integrate well with global teams and structures
- You should have a proven track record of outstanding client service and client success
- Ideally you will also have a good understanding and appreciation for advertising and marketing effectiveness
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
WARC is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?