This role is ideal for leveraging our industry leading eCommerce Intelligence platform to develop a career in eCommerce, brand management, consulting, and the application of Big Data.
This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company in the eCommerce business intelligence space, while at the same time gaining exposure to the world’s largest consumer goods companies.
As a leader in our Client Services team, you will be managing and developing a team of 8 consultants.
- Ensuring customer’s business needs are captured during onboarding and develop a successful engagement with key stakeholders throughout the relationship
- Using proprietary consulting frameworks and our data analytics platform to develop and present comprehensive, actionable, and accurate insights, both at the analyst as well as the executive levels
- Engaging regularly with the customer to follow-up and support them in using and applying our data & insights
- Leading group presentations over the phone as well as participate in onsite consulting engagements at clients’ offices.
- Strong business judgment and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally are critical to your success in this role.
- Advising multiple Fortune 500 companies regarding their portfolios across major retailers including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Costco.com, and more.
- 6+ years professional experience in analytics or consulting in the Consumer and Professional Goods / retailer space
- 3+ years of managing direct reports
- Prior eCommerce experience required, working with brands / retailers to optimize performance (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Strong understanding of eCommerce drivers e.g. SEO, content optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting orally using Microsoft PowerPoint to individuals and groups
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Generous 401K match
- Health Care (covers more than typical employer’s portion)
- Office outings (e.g. Summer party)
- Fun work environment (foosball, ping pong, company provided snacks and drinks)
- Additional perks and incentives
About Edge by Ascential.
We’re leaders in eCommerce digital shelf measurement, sales analytics and search optimisation for brand manufacturers globally. Using a combination of harvested data, website indexing, machine learning and proprietary software we’ve managed to develop one of the most accurate, trusted and reliable data platforms in the marketplace.
We’re a company with the stability of a large enterprise and the growth of a startup. This allows you to work with some of the largest brands in the world whilst also experiencing the faster decisions possible from a smaller brand.
Ascential Insight are Ascential brands. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?