We’re looking for a Head of Customer Operations to join us in Dublin and become an integral part of our Edge by Ascential team.
This is a business-critical role which reports directly to the Director of Customer Operations. As Head of Customer Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring that EDGE operational activities and processes are aligned to meet current and future business needs and support EDGE’s overriding mission to provide the best customer experience globally.
Previous experience of working in the eCommerce industry is an advantage, backed by a track record of delivering outstanding service through large teams to a demanding customer base of business customers. You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the operational strategy through the Activation, Service Delivery and Technical Support teams that will report to you. Your leadership, influencing & relationship building skills will be complemented by a hands-on approach to managing change and you will have a natural talent for motivating and getting the best out of the teams working under your direction.
- Delivering high quality service to Edge By Ascential customers throughout the Activation, Ongoing Delivery and Support lifecycle
- Implementing and managing the relevant metrics to track operational factors like activity, reliability and quality. Track and manage the effectiveness of the operations process, drive continuous improvement to meet quality and timeliness objectives
- Working with sales and customer success teams to ensure the operations processes and systems are established and supported to deliver an excellent customer experience and a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Manage and develop a team of about 50 people including data administrators, data analysts and customer support personnel, with employees based globally
- Support the growth of the business by leveraging best practice in activation, delivery & support processes
- Identifying opportunities for innovations to improve customer experience of operational excellence. Working with Engineering, Product and Data teams to improve and develop the platform to data operations
- Provide inspirational leadership to our customer teams
- Considerable experience of Technical, Data and Customer Ops within a SaaS enterprise software company
- Strong team leadership skills with excellent interpersonal ability
- Significant experience in a similar role within a dynamic, technology led business – ideally within the ecommerce or data sector
- Experience in dealing with large tier one customers in a customer facing capacity
- Adaptable management style to get results and help individuals achieve their full potential
- Experience of driving change initiatives in a service-based environment
- Skilled in customer negotiation and escalation management
- Demonstrable leadership & change management skills
- Track Record of an ability to influence others to get results; including using appropriate standards of business communication (written/verbal)
- Effective planning skills to organise a sizable workload
- Evidence of working at senior level within a growing business
- Ability to work both strategically and operationally. Capable of visioning future workable solutions as well as a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get involved in day to day operations
- Project management and data analysis experience would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days annual leave
- Health Insurance- Laya Secure Plus
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Pension (on passing probation)
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?