We're looking for a Head of Enterprise Marketing to join our team in London. You will have experience in building account based marketing programmes from inception, along with marketing to a complex set of audiences and partner with our newly established Enterprise Sales team.
The Head of Enterprise Marketing will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of marketing programmes in agreed-upon Enterprise accounts to support specific sales objectives.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of account based marketing principles. In addition, a proven track record in developing and executing strategic account-based marketing campaigns, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans and engaging with sales leadership at the highest level.
- Establish the Ascential Enterprise Sales marketing programme framework
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies for account-appropriate offerings
- Define the target audience within the account and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for Ascential’s services and solutions
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts in order to deepen Ascential’s relationship - from new contact acquisition to accelerating expansion
- Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Collaborate with brand/product marketing, sales and creative teams to deliver collateral, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement
- Report on success of campaigns and programmes across platforms
- Manage the Enterprise Marketing budget
- Recruit and direct line management responsibility for the Enterprise Marketing lead
- Commercial mindset coupled with significant strategic key account marketing experience gained within a business-to-business, globally matrixed organisation
- Expert knowledge of key account / value based marketing techniques, tools and platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding leadership and project management skills - leading high performing teams and executing successful projects - with an eye for detail and high standards of execution
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to combine a balance of commercial results-delivery with creative and entrepreneurial flair
- Well-organised, logical and efficient. Process-driven with strong attention to detail
- A self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?