We're looking for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT and become an integral part of our Finance Team.
- Oversee the FP&A function, managing the global FP&A team to ensure the function is providing accurate and timely financial analysis to the business and acting as true business partners to understand the key business drivers.
- Overall responsibility for the monthly management reporting calendar, including month end Actual vs. forecast and budget variance analysis and functional reporting financial analysis.
- Improvement of financial reporting analysis across the business, both in approach and also critical in identification of key business tools; and
- Responsible for management of annual budget & planning cycle across the business, working closely with the Director of Strategy.
Ability to build partnerships with all levels of management and cross-functional business partners.
- MBA, CPA with 10+ years of experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient, with the ability to effectively prioritize amongst various tasks
- Track record of managing global teams, and developing more junior team members.
- Advanced Excel, and prior experience with systems (Oracle, hyperion, financial force, Salesforce) would be very beneficial
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 15 days of holiday per year
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?