We're looking for a Head of Marketing Product Delivery Manager to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing Performance & Automation (MPA,) the Head of Marketing Product Delivery will be a key leadership role in the MPA team. This role will be the conduit between Marketing and Product. The Head of Marketing Product Delivery will work closely with the VP of MPA, and Head of Marketing Automation to design and size the Marketing Product roadmap. This will include but not be limited to:
- ACMP implementation
- Ways of working with product, brands, design and content
- Implementing and champion a derivative of the AGILE methodology
- UX and CX
- FE Development
- Marketing website, landing page, and app performance
- Driving vendor selection to support our Performance objectives
- Defining (in partnership with MPA SMEs requirements for external product builds)
- Ensuring joined up approaches to enhancing/delivering Marketing product e.g. ensuring tracking specs meet requirements and can be implemented by the dev team, CX and performance focus on Marketing products
- Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Delivering Marketing products on budget and on time
- Leadership of the following areas within MPA (UX, CX, FE Development, Web Analytics engineers.)
- Budgetary management of relevant area, highlighting any spikes where we have to resource up
- Point of hand-off to the central product team
- Ownership of Marketing product roadmap, and on-going prioritisation in line with team objectives
- Lead Marketing product planning sessions
- Working with SMEs to develop templated briefs/requirements documents
- Lead daily MPA stand-ups, sprint planning and showcases
- A background in product development/delivery
- SEO, CX, UX and UI knowledge
- Background in digital solution design and web development
- Using analysis and insight to influence design and build decisions
- Comfortable with Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Technical understanding of SEO, CDNs, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics, Page build best practices
- Previous management experience of a team of SMEs
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced portfolio business/agency where delivery to multiple clients simultaneously is required
- Use of workflow management and ticketing systems would be beneficial
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?