We're looking for a Head of Order to Invoice (FTC) to join our team in London as part of our Finance function.
The Head of Order to Invoice is responsible for providing best-in-class service to internal and external customers, effectively managing the Order to Invoice process. The global finance team is going through a finance transformation programme which provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Order to Invoice to promote and deploy strong compliance from point of order to revenue recognition and standard processes and reporting across the organization. The current system is not without challenges so the ability to improve current processes is also an advantage.
- Management and development of the Sales Order Processing team (approx. 14 FTE’s including 5 direct reports) across multiple locations in the USA, UK and APAC
- Set challenging but realistic targets and ensure all performance is of a high standard
- Monitor and report on team performance activity against audit requirements, targets and KPI’s
- Document all new processes and provide full training and support to the Sales Order Processing team
- Conduct regular 121s, annual reviews and disciplinary meetings where necessary
- Ensure the team can work across multiple brands so that appropriate cover is maintained on the brands at times of high volume
- Ensure compliance on credit checking limits and delegation of authority sign off on all contracts
- Ensure all billing schedules match customers and Ascential audit requirements
- Work with the Finance Systems Manager, Global Head of Collections and Customer Relationship Managers to provide solutions, processes and test scripts for business-as-usual activities, changes, projects, M&A, upgrades and enhancements
- Work with Ascential Director of Tax to ensure up to date tax policies are reviewed quarterly, system compliance and all changes are tested
- Clarify roles and responsibilities between the Sales Order Processing team with other internal functions
- Simplify the reporting package and governance model, in the form of SLA
- Develop Group wide Sales Order Processing policies and standard operating procedures, ensure adherence and maintenance of this documentation
- Experienced Order to Invoice manager with a proven track record of ensuring audit compliance
- Proven track record for improving Order to Invoice processes, ensuring all upstream and downstream requirements are catered for
- Strong communications skills with ability to provide clear recommendations & instructions
- Effectively engage with the senior finance & brand executives
- Confident, adaptable and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Salesforce, FinancialForce and SAP systems experience an advantage
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?