We're looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join our team in Boston as part of our Marketing function.
Working closely with the Product function, the Head of Product Marketing will play a key role in the achievement of product marketing objectives by:
- Developing the product marketing strategy for Edge products (market & competitor intelligence, positioning and messaging based on an understanding of both users and buyers);
- Creating marketing toolkits (e.g. sales enablement materials, standard descriptors, and other collateral) to support roll-out by field marketing;
- Co-ordinating closely with the Product Managers and Field/Regional Marketing teams to ensure the effective launch of new products and services
- Leads customer insight initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points, their behavior in relation to Edge’s products and services, as well as their perception of the brand; develops archetype and persona profiles and ensures they are embedded throughout
- Works closely with all internal stakeholders responsible for the development of the offer to input into a strategic product roadmap for all Edge products
- Regularly review and report back on the competitive set - who are they targeting, what is their value proposition, which features, and benefits are they promoting, how are they delivering that message
- Owns product marketing strategy including positioning, value proposition and messaging of current and new products to ensure they are differentiated and relevant to core archetypes and personas
- Informs planning for:
- go-to-market strategies on product launches and provides field marketers with toolkits to ensure they are able to plan and execute campaigns effectively
- hero campaign launches
- Owns the process for the maintenance of sales and marketing collateral (including one-pagers, web site copy, white papers, reports etc..) and ensures the sales teams and the wider organisation are clear on the products’ positioning and relative key messaging to be used externally; oversees local adaptation of collaterals
- Establishes processes to ensure sales teams have access to up-to-date deliverables, monitors adherence and alignment to visual & verbal identity framework
- Input into product key success metrics and ensures measurement of product marketing delivery against agreed goals
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 5+ years’ experience in a product marketing role gained within a SAAS business / digital commerce industry
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?