We're looking for a Helpdesk Support Analyst to join our team in Salt Lake City and become an integral part of our Client Support team.
- Organizing and responding to live client queries so that they are answered as quickly as possible
- Maintaining the agreed SLAs and managing client expectations
- Building positive relationships with frequent contacts from the customers base
- Delegating queries to the appropriate teams where required and monitoring the response to conclusion
- Tagging and organizing queries and tickets, so that common root causes can be tracked and analysed further
- Direct interaction with functions of the business (Sales, Product Management, Operations and Engineering) regarding training needs and change requests based on the common questions and solutions
- Dedication to quality, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
- Experience of providing a high level of client service
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, having the ability to manage own work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new systems and required skills quickly
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally as needed
- Experience in Retail / GM / FMCG sectors is a plus
- Logical thinker with some experience of structured decision making and experience of rationalizing complex queries to recommend the best solutions
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?