We're looking for an Italian speaking Account Manager to join our team in London.
You will be fully accountable for driving customer retention and delivering double digit growth to clients within regional responsibility and will collaborate with the Country Manager to retain existing seat penetration and drive the sales of bespoke consultancy projects within your account portfolio.
As part of our sales team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Solutions Cross-Sell of WGSN portfolio
- Upsell: Department, Business Unit across Parent Company
- Geographic expansion of named accounts where opportunities are yet to be realised
- Achieve and exceed above average growth targets
- Develop and implement strategic account plans for named multinational and domestic accounts
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- Collaborate with our Client Services team; delivering onsite, tailored training and webinars to directly support the retention and acquisition of additional revenue
- Proactively shape the Account Management strategy in partnership with Country Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar client facing role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Must be extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations.
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Salesforce
- Able to undertake some travel
- Interest in fashion
- Fluent in Italian and English written and oral
***As part of our recruitment process we ask that all CVs are composed in English***
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?