We're looking for a Junior Field Marketing Manager to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
The Junior Field Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in the success of go-to-market strategy across digital products and support the Head of Planning & Field across a number of marketing initiatives.
- Create detailed marketing plans for LIONS’ digital products that meet known customer needs, reach new customer audiences, optimise use of channels and ensure robust effectiveness tracking
- Work closely with Marketing Operations Lead to ensure timely execution of all marketing plans
- Support the marketing team on ensuring that customer & prospect interactions – before, during and after digital events are managed in such a way that we constantly improve our ability to retain and win new customers, deepen engagement with onboarding programmes and drive loyalty
- Write timely and inspiring briefs for internal design and content teams to produce highly-effective creative communications
- Produce thorough post-campaign reports that detail contextualised results & make recommendations for future executions
- Work closely with the Head of Planning & Field to optimise how we plan, manage and measure marketing activity, and to ensure that the leadership team is always informed about agreed key KPIs - performance vs target
- Experience in business to business and/or digital product marketing and/or subscription products is desirable
- You have a structured approach to marketing strategy, planning & implementation - you are highly organised
- Strong knowledge of Google’s suite of products
- Stakeholder management
- Communication, particularly in a digital world
- Not afraid to get stuck in; you’re proactive, a doer and innovative
- An understanding of paid social & search
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing environment (client or agency side), with experience working with digital products
- Experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns using digital analytics to drive decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; a degree or qualification in marketing is an advantage
- Demonstrable interest in digital commerce
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
About Cannes Lions
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Cannes Lions is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?