We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in London and become an integral part of the design team.
- Supporting the Design Manager across all aspects of creative within the brand, producing original work for print (ads, on-site signage, digital, print etc.) and ensuring campaign delivery to standard and on time
- Creating and maintaining templates for design and production
- Assisting with general creative design and production
- World-class time management
- Skilled in one of After Effects, Cinema 4D or Adobe Premiere
- BA in graphic design or equivalent
- Experience of managing high volume creative campaigns
- Experience of producing design for multiple media, including email and websites.
- Super proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Thorough knowledge of print production
- Strong typographic skills
- An understanding of coding a bonus
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capacity to multi-task under tight deadlines and across multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative and intellectually curious
- Confident and creative approach
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Keen interest in current trends & techniques
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Money 20/20.
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us