We're looking for a Junior Management Accountant to join our Cannes Lions team in London. This role would be ideally suited to a part qualified accountant as we offer study support.
- Solely responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue reporting (merchandise)
- Assisting with preparation of audit files
- Meet tight month end deadlines
- Regular meetings with all budget holders and assist with cost control, forecasting and annual budgets
- Liaise with overseas offices at month-end and JV partners
- Provide weekly flash report
- Analysis and reporting on costs and expenses
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with focus on WIP, goods for sale, debtor and cash flow report
- Help to drive improvements and efficiencies in financial processes to improve accuracy and reduce time to prepare
- CIMA / ACCA studier
- Management Accounting experience
- Experience in fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Multi-currency exposure
- Advanced Excel skills
- Financial integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking – ability to manage, simplify, interpret and analyse large amount of data
- Driven, proactive, self-starter seeking a challenge
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing. We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Cannes Lions.
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Cannes Lions is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?