We're looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team in New York as part of our Sales function.
The primary function of the Key Account Manager is to grow Coloro's client list as well as nurture and grow existing client relationships in the US and North America, ensuring that clients have a positive experience throughout their entire interaction with Coloro. Activities include: developing and closing new business, onboarding and training key clients in using their Coloro system, bringing in experts to assist with system implementation and develop strong, sustainable partnerships. By representing the Coloro brand and promoting the benefits of the Coloro system, the Key Account Manager works to ensure that clients are inspired to use the service, share their experiences with others, identify up-sell opportunities and sell in to further departments and partner companies.
- Maintain and grow a renewable client portfolio by identifying opportunities and selling Coloro products into new relevant companies and thereafter introducing additional products and services
- Using your relationship skills and knowledge of Coloro and our technical support, ensure that Coloro’s customers experience a smooth on-boarding process and are able to fully benefit from the elements of the Coloro system
- Train key clients on how and why to use Coloro through training presentations to both large and small groups, in-person and online, ensuring the value of Coloro is thoroughly understood
- Explore ways to embed Coloro products into client workflows to drive upsell
- Build and manage the sales pipeline to be constantly updated and in a way that the team can be constantly briefed on business progress
- Facilitate regularly scheduled internal/external client meetings and account reviews and effectively communicate new features and benefits of Coloro to clients via phone, video conferencing and in-person contact
- Resolve client issues and proactively follow up with clients to ensure clients are satisfied
- Prepare and report client status information to designated parties on a weekly basis
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, suggestions and ideas to appropriate internal constituents
- Conduct continuous market research and analysis on the dynamics of key accounts and markets which may affect these clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years customer relationship experience required
- Proven success in meeting sales targets
- Must be extremely customer focused with a passion to exceed client expectations
- Must be detail-oriented and organized; able to multitask and think quickly; a fast learner
- Must be self-motivated and energetic; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of CRM systems and social media
- Able to undertake significant travel – predominantly in the USA but overseas travel to meet with regional offices of key clients may be required
- Ability to project manage complex, multi-stakeholder sales processes over time while still being able to regularly close business
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a high level of proficiency working across teams to architect solutions to problems even when the offerings to address those problems do not currently exist
- Ability to assimilate customer challenges/needs into commercial opportunities for account development
- Be a highly motivated team player
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Coloro is the exciting new colour scheme that is fast winning leading brands and retailers as key customers. We’re affiliated to WGSN Group, the World’s leading fashion trend forecaster.
At Coloro, we believe in creative freedom and that anyone can realize their creative potential. We also believe that you need the right tools to do so. Which is why we created Coloro. Our aim is to shake up the color industry and finally give creative and fashion professionals the most logical, intuitive and universal color system that will revolutionize the way we work with color – from design all the way through to production – for good.
Coloro is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?