- As L&D Coordinator you will design cool content and coordinate global L&D activity
- Working with internal experts to create engaging and effective e-learning modules by a) advising them how they write and present content and b) by analysing module performance and feeding these insights back into learning design and communication
- Applying your creativity and technical skills to take L&D videos and vlogs to the next level (animation, music, interpretive dance?)
- Creating branding and coming up with creative ways to improve awareness of and engagement with L&D activity
- Creating infographics and flyers to tell the L&D story in Ascential to all employees and the exec
- Creating presentation, handouts, tool kits, how-to guides etc. that grab users’ attention and drive learning application
- Contributing to L&D administration by owning our e-learning platform, L&D’s presence on YouTube and Vimeo, the intranet page and by supporting the team with room bookings, travel planning, lunch ordering, printing, post-it buying etc. – everything that goes into making successful workshops happen
- Strong administration skills
- Confident communicator and influencer, both verbally and written
- An interest in Human Resources/Learning & Development
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to create and edit videos (can be on Youtube etc it doesn’t have to be in a work environment)
- Graphic design skills (again doesn’t have to be in a work environment)
- Full training and development will be provided for the successful candidate
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?