Flywheel Digital is looking to add a seasoned Fullstack Developer to our growing team! If you’re a top candidate, you’ll become an integral part of our Technology Team. You’ll be a quick learner who appreciates challenges and values ownership and responsiveness. You are also eager to roll up your sleeves and help to provide new solutions/ideas/strategies and are an expert in all stages of software development. Most importantly, you will drive innovation in a green field marketplace to create and maintain the best in class global software platform!
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers to collaborate on various features of our platform. This includes assisting in bringing a vision all the way through to production while partnering with the management team to build a highly transactional eCommerce platform within AWS, working within an Agile environment.
- Lead an agile team while doing full-stack development
- Write and maintain clear and scalable code
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and developments in web application development frameworks and related and emerging technologies to provide, recommend, and deliver best practice solutions
- Serve as a mentor to junior developers
- Partner with product development and be involved in decision making around the architecture and future of the product.
- Ability to write clear, secure, and scalable code within a JAVA application stack
- Responsible for the end to end management and maintenance of the cloud hosting environment
- 8 + years of experience
- A passion for product development
- Emphasis on the importance of UI/UX designs. Fanatical about the customer experience
- Managerial experience
- Experience creating web application wireframes and mockups. Good understanding of user experience concepts and their application in developing an appealing user interface
- Understanding and experience with security fundamentals, role-based security, and familiarity using encryption keys and controls
- Have worked in an agile environment running SCRUM meetings
- Cloud based technologies
- Angular JS
- Deployment automation
- Data Security/Governance
- Big Data Concepts
- Professional web developer with several years hands-on experience
- Developing single page applications with Angular JS
- Service Oriented Architecture
- AWS environment configuration, setup and administration experience preferred
- MySql and RedShift experience preferred
- Experience with test driven development, and agile engineering practices including continuous integration
- Experience working with JIRA (Sprint Planning/Development)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in IT-related field
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?