About the role
We're looking for a Lead Graphic Designer to join our team in North America. As part of our Content Function, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create multi-language global design under the creative guidance of the Associate Art Director
- Maintains on brand consistency within all design projects
- Creates dynamic content layouts and templates
- Proofs and leads design direction to Senior Graphic Designers
- Researches new design trends to keep our design fresh and new
- With a focus on data visualization and infographics
- Will work on a project start to finish with some direction, whilst still being innovative, original and a problem solver.
- Degree in graphic design, visual communication or related field required.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of data visualization and infographics. Strong skills in Adobe Suite.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- Relevant experience working for an online website, magazine or design studio required.
- Minimum five years of design experience
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple projects and produce a high volume of quality work within tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently yet still be a team player, comfortable with the following direction and receiving feedback as required.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 day of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401 – Saving Incentive plan
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Vision benefits
- Summer Fridays - 09:00-1:00pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?