We're looking for a Information Security Analyst to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology function
- Input to shape our Information Security strategy to stay abreast of the evolving threat landscape as relevant to Ascential
- Research current threats from a variety of sources to highlight those that pose a risk to Ascential
- Upskilling a motivated network of Security Champions in tools and processes used by the Information Security team, allowing them to provide effective 24-hour first response
- Supporting or running product evaluations to select new Information Security solutions
- Creating and delivering engaging cyber security awareness content
- Running regular internal auditing activity to discover vulnerabilities, threats, and breach of company security policy
- Learning, shaping, and executing our Cyber Incident Response process when necessary
- Assisting with daily checks of monitoring and logging systems
Qualifications / Training:
- Degree qualified, or equivalent life experience, preferably in Information Security or an associated discipline.
- Qualifications in Information Security such as OSCP, CCNA Security, CISSP, etc. would be desirable.
- Exposure to ITIL V3, SOX, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST, or similar IT security standards/frameworks
- Minimum two years’ experience in an Information Security role
- Experience of working in an Enterprise IT team or a managed hosting environment / ISP beneficial
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?