We're looking for a Lead Operations Technician to join our team in Salt Lake City and become an integral part of our Technology function.
Edge by Ascential is seeking an experienced Lead Operations Technician professional to act as a guide for our tech consultants and a specialist for our largest clients. The recommendations and actionable insights you develop, and present will ultimately be used by top executives to make strategic business decisions. As part of our Edge by Ascential team-
- Leading a team and prioritizing workloads for the team
- Quickly develop a strong understanding & knowledge of the One Click Retail customer experience for both non-members & members
- Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to intimately understand requirements, demonstrate capabilities, and capture insights
- Present timely, compelling, fact-based reports outlining trends & patterns
- Manipulate data from multiple internal and external sources to provide analysis findings and recommendations
- Create visualizations, dashboards, reports, presentations, and analyses that explain what happened and why
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality of data
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to coach and train team members
- Strong research skills required; you are curious, have an analytical mindset and are extremely detail-oriented
- Good understanding of SQL and data warehouse concepts
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
What we offer:
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 day of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401 – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?