We're looking for a Manager Sales to join our team in Bournemouth as part of our Sales function.
To provide inspirational leadership and direction to a successful award-winning account management sales team and ensure delivery of the business goals, both financial & non-financial for the Glenigan product. The successful candidate will report to the Internal Commercial Director and work in close partnership with various Glenigan teams to deliver best in class products and service. This role requires a leader that can create a culture within the business that is customer oriented, results focused, continuously improving and enjoyable.
- Work with the Internal Commercial Director to develop, implement and support business wide standards, KPIs, best practice and knowledge sharing across the group
- Exceed team revenue targets and defined KPIs as agreed with the Internal Commercial Director
- Together with your team identify and deliver upsell and revenue opportunities from clients and markets
- Improve customer understanding across the team to further increase engagement, identify risk, improve value of Glenigan to the customer and retain high customer volumes at renewal
- Forecast accurately and regularly ensuring account management has a rich and sustainable pipeline
- Weekly analysis and reporting is required for Glenigan covering performance and market trends
- Day to day management of the Glenigan tele account management team in an environment of professional commercial acumen
- Lead your team to success through dedicated coaching and training to ensure they operate at their best
- Religiously motivate the team to exceed KPI’s and revenue targets
- Proactively encourage collaboration to achieve business goals and create a learning culture to exceed staff objectives
- Attract, hire and retain high performing talent never allowing hiring challenges and vacancies to impact overall sales success
- Build a customer intimate culture through consultative selling to ensure relationships are mutually beneficial and are subject to continuous improvement
- Implement and monitor compliance with company procedures for all members of the team including CRM
- Successful track record in B2B sales and management role
- Established and effective budget preparation, reporting and forecasting skills
- Experience and accountability of managing a multi-million-pound target
- Experience of performance management for both high and low performing sales people
- Diligent and organised professional capable of preparing detailed sales plans
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong business acumen and problem solving/analysis skills required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must be results driven with strong customer focus
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Salesforce based CRM experience
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We deliver the most accurate and comprehensive construction sales leads in the UK. We combine this with business analysis and forecasting, enabling businesses to make sales, win contracts and plan for future growth.
Joining us means joining an ambitious and determined team with a proven track record of year on year double digit growth, where innovative thinking is encouraged, and results are generously rewarded.
Based near the beach, we have a local business feel, but we’re part of a global plc too, providing opportunities to leverage multiple brands’ experience and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
Glenigan is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?