We're looking for a Marketing Automation Lead to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Executing brand-level and enterprise wide marketing initiatives against a mandated Ascential approach, following the Marketing Automation Handbook, this includes email campaigns (both traditional batch and blast), as well as multi-channel campaigns spanning (but not limited to) social, paid search and paid advertising
- Executing new Ascential wide marketing-automation approaches and techniques within their portfolio of brands being accountable both jointly and individually for integrated and ad-hoc Marketing Automation initiatives e.g. on-boarding, email engagement, lead scoring, database health and maintenance, and asset requirements
- Responsible for the implementation of appropriate campaign tracking and performance logic within their brands
- Responsible for signing off on the execution and scheduling of all Marketing Automation initiatives (ensuring audience selection is correct, DPA applied correctly and broadcasts have been robustly tested before execution)
- Manage the ongoing day-to-day operation and configuration of the brand’s Marketing Automation set of systems: Marketo, Advertising Studio, Social Studio, Datorama
- Delivery of a suite of actionable Marketing Automation reports for the brand and central team across MA intiatives (campaign & channel performance, deliverability performance, IP reputation, engagement (this list is not exhaustive))
- Liaising with delivery partner to manage any on-going BAU activities that are being delivered through this channel
- Accountable for delivering seamless integrated customer experiences via a data driven and innovative approach to Marketing Automation
- Collectively accountable for improvement in customer experience and commercial contribution via Marketing Automation for a portfolio of brands
- Sharing and providing thought leadership on Marketing Automation
- Marketing Automation competitor analysis
- Working with the data and insight team to ascertain data points that have the greatest influence on engagement and lead scores
- Delivering a regular stream of innovation via Marketing Automation
- Becoming a trusted partner for the brands, understanding the needs of their customers and the specific nuances by region and brand
- Strong, demonstrable Marketing Automation experience
- Experience of working with Marketo / A Marketo Certified Associate credential is desirable. Candidates with Eloqua experience will be considered
- Previous Salesforce experience is desirable
- Previous experience of working in a global organisation in a Matrix structure where brands have differing business models would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of channels, tools, and techniques in the wider Digital Marketing arena is beneficial. Such as marketing methods and automation integrations with platforms such and tools such as Facebook / LinkedIn / Google Adwords / Twitter / Instagram as well as the deployment of marketing /tracking tags/pixels
- Experience of holistic approach to MA Campaign execution i.e. integrated customer led campaigns and as a commercial channel for growth
- Must be able to prioritize own workload
- Experience of working on integrated customer experience enhancement programmes of which Marketing Automation was a key component is beneficial
- Experience of building customer journeys to a best-practice / insight led approach
- Previous Digital Operations experience would be a significant advantage
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of CRM techniques and strategies in an omnichannel age
- Experience of web-analytics (Google Analytics)
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?