We are looking for a Marketing Editorial Project Manager to add to our Marketing team to own the planning, creating, editing and publishing written content.
Reporting to the Director of Content and Product Marketing, this role will be multifaceted by nature, overseeing the success of our marketing content both in process and execution. This exciting position is expected to be a top performing marketing communications professional within the broader Marketing department, with 50% devoted to creating, strategizing and editing our written communications, and the other 50% of their time devoted to the project management of the content team resources.
- Establish and maintain the company tone/voice for all externally-facing written content and copy
- Oversee the monthly BAU content calendar, ensuring quality content is delivered within expected timings (either through delegation or individual contribution)
- Project management of the creative process, delegating tasks to the team and ensuring delivery
- Establish a communications cadence with the team, stakeholders and superiors to manage timing expectations and update on project status
- Set department SLA’s and KPI’s for incoming creative requests and ensure that the team is accountable to them
- Ensure creative resources are being leveraged efficiently by effectively managing the incoming requests creative queue
- Continually improvement the creative process
- Final approval on all external written communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced communication skills – demonstrated proficiency in written and oral form to communicate ideas effectively
- A strong propensity for tell a persuasive and engaging story and value proposition
- Brand Awareness – proven experience in championing an organization’s brand and reputation
- Passion for project management – an aptitude for managing multiple deliverables across various teams to drive success
- Strategically focused – ability to identify and qualify/quantify strategic goals, projects and KPI’s
- Collaborative – demonstrative ability to work within a team structure to reach a common goal and efficiently complete projects
- Detail Oriented – Able to accurately proof for misspellings and grammatical errors
- Style guide – experienced and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to. Experience with AP Style is a plus
- Content Calendar and Strategy – experience managing, strategizing and optimizing a calendar of content
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or another applicable field required
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft suite for editing and collaborating
- The ability to lead meetings, drive necessary changes and create structure
- 3-5 years' experience in B2B Marketing preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Content Marketing role preferred
- Experience using a project management tool (Asana) a plus
- Portfolio of work, demonstrating the candidate’s skill set; both their own work and work that they collaborated on
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being, and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
About Edge by Ascential
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?