We're looking for a Marketing Executive – Field & Product Marketing to join our team in London.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for accelerating demand for Edge by Ascential solutions, primarily by enabling sales teams with excellent content and sales tools and marketing, delivering product and customer retention campaigns and promotion that drive awareness and demand, and 3rd party event logistics and ROI.
As part of our Marketing function your key responsibilities will include:
- Support product marketing strategy including positioning, value proposition and messaging of current and new products to ensure they are differentiated and relevant to core archetypes and personas
- Creating marketing toolkits (e.g. sales enablement materials, white papers, and other collateral) to support roll-out by Field Marketing
- Leads customer insight initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points, their behaviour in relation to Ascential’s products and services, as well as their perception of the brand; develops archetype and ideally persona profiles and ensures they are embedded throughout the segment
- Influences product/propositions teams to tailor the offer to best align to target audiences. Cutting through their complexity to create compelling offerings which align with marketing and brand objectives
- Informs planning for go-to-market strategies on product launches and provides field marketers with toolkits to ensure they can plan and execute campaigns effectively
- Creates and updates sales and marketing collateral (including one-pagers, web site copy, white papers, reports etc..) for effective sales enablement and ensures the sales teams and the wider organisation are clear on the brand and products’ positioning and relative key messaging to be used externally; oversees local adaptation of collaterals
- Guides 3rd party events strategy, execution, KPIs/OKRs and event attendance. This includes working on prospect lists, setting up meetings in partnership with sales, creating or coordinating the creation of speaking material and event collateral, delivering hosted meetings, and performing post-event analysis and future recommendations
- Lead in the region for Salesforce tracking and reporting to understand, analyse and communicate key metrics, as well as progression against marketing KPIs, campaign performance and through to the granular level of lead sources and lead status’
- Be the voice of marketing in the region, ensure the commercial team are equipped with the right collateral, briefed about marketing strategy and activities and energised about them
- Commercial mindset coupled with significant strategic key account marketing experience gained within a business-to-business, globally matrixed organisation
- Expert knowledge of key account / value based marketing techniques, tools and platforms
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and credibility across internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding project management skills - leading high performing teams and executing successful projects - with an eye for detail and high standards of execution
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to combine a balance of commercial results-delivery with creative and entrepreneurial flair
- Well-organised, logical and efficient. Process-driven with strong attention to detail
- A self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
- Salesforce and Excel proficiency, including deep analytics as needed to deliver on responsibilities as outlined above
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities including proficiency in Excel, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems
- Passion for working with technology products and solving customer needs
- Experience developing and working with customer personas
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?