We're looking for a Marketing Insight Analyst to join our team in London. As part of our Marketing function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Measurement framework and KPI dashboard design
- Investigating, understanding and blending our vast data points to feed commercial forecasts, optimisation plans, models (retention, churn, engagement, lead scoring etc.)
- Enhancing our group and by brand segmentations to drive lucrative outcomes for the organisation
- Working within our Marketing Performance and Automation team to ensure insight is at the heart of all of our decisions
- Measurement framework design across the customer journey, harmonising common goal states across our portfolio of brands while managing exceptions
- Data visualisation
- Feeding into the ongoing development and implementation of our Marketing Data Strategy
- Automating core analysis
- Developing a detailed forecasting model to support our brands for budget purposes across each part of the customer journey
- Developing an optimisation framework that blends customer volume and value to deliver the optimal ROI model
- Blending user and customer data to drive proposition and product design
- Working with the Marketing Performance and Automation SMEs to enable investment decisions in media, messaging mix, customer journey design etc.
- Mange the Data and insight backlog for the Marketing Department
- Design and implement process to allow the Marketing Operations to self-select data selections for Marketing Automation activity
- Creating and managing the multichannel competitor analysis framework
- Managing any external quantitative research partners
- Working with our UX and CX professionals to aid persona development and validation of those personas
- Designing control and fallow cell approaches to demonstrate the impact of our Marketing
- Providing the inputs for post campaign analysis and validation
- Strong, demonstrable experience as a Marketing Insight analyst in a complex multi brand multichannel environment
- Advanced Excel and SQL experience is mandatory
- KPI Framework and dashboard creation is mandatory
- Experience of working with Datorama is a benefit
- Salesforce, and Marketo experience is preferred
- Forecasting experience and data model development, preferred
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?