We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
This role is to support DeHavilland’s growth across our core segments in the UK with a particular focus on creating, owning and delivering a marketing plan to drive leads and conversion rates, while contributing to raising the profile and reputation of the brand. The role will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
- Deliver successful brand enhancing, marketing communication programmes that drive our customer numbers and enrich their relationship with us.
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Generating leads to support business growth in designated sectors
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Report on past, current & projected performance against target KPIs
- Supporting go-to-market strategies for new product releases/ enhancements
- Copywriting for email campaigns, social media content and other external communications.
- Support in the creation and delivery of a social media strategy that drives increased engagement and supports the growth objectives of the business.
- Maintaining, updating and growing our database of marketing prospects
- Ensure accurate allocation of leads to sales team members
- Maintaining and/ or managing relationships with external marketing agencies
- Managing external commercial partnership opportunities
- Work alongside Content and Service Teams to provide marketing support and coordination
- Ideally at least 4 years’ experience delivering activity across the marketing mix for a growing B2B business in a marketing executive/manager role
- Copywriting skills, including experience creating content for email campaigns and a social media audience across Twitter and LinkedIn
- Mind-set that seeks to understand what public affairs professionals consume and value
- Experience with CMS, CRMs such as Salesforce, marketing tools such as Marketo or Mailchimp, Google analytics and GTM
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Results focus, based upon increasing of engagement, leads and sales
- Experience working with a sales team to identify and prioritise marketing activity
- Experience managing a budget to deliver outcomes
- Understanding of GDPR and data protection regulations
- An interest in UK politics is essential
- Autonomous, focused and able to prioritise; comfortable managing a heavy workload and multiple stakeholders
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We believe politics shouldn’t happen without you. We bring expert clarity to the changing political environment, enabling our customers to enhance their influence and anticipate risks and opportunities.
We’re a brand with the autonomy to make changes quickly, but with the support of a larger organisation. This enables us to constantly refine our political intelligence and research services and gives our employees the freedom to explore and develop.
DeHavilland is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?