We're looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is the go-to person to drive operational excellence within the marketing team from the central Marketing Automation and Performance team by acting as a single point of contact to pre-empt operational challenges, create solutions and execute on them.
Working within the Marketing Performance & Automation, Content & Design teams, stakeholders across CRM, Data, and Product teams, as well as digital agency partners you will be responsible for:
- Driving marketing campaign and programme execution
- Translating strategic plans into operational workstreams
- Ensuring internal and external milestones are met
- Ensuring risk is mitigated and communicated to stakeholders
- Initiating campaign/programme kick-off sessions with relative internal/external contributors and stakeholders across the business including but not limited to: product marketing, content, design, marketing performance & automation, data & agencies
- Working with Data and Marketing Performance & Automation to ensure accurate data lists are defined and constructed in line with campaign or programme goals
- Ensuring campaign delivery is on track with any blockers/slippage escalated
- Providing regular periodic status reports tracking campaign/programme initiatives against deadline
- Ensuring measurement framework is set up to track programme or campaign performance and that regular periodic reporting and dashboards are being shared with the appropriate audience(s) internally and externally
- Scheduling and facilitating kick off meetings, status meetings, and Work in Progress meetings (Forecast vs. Budget.)
- Ensure knowledge and usage of naming conventions across content and channel digital programs
- Provisioning tracking links to support campaign channel design
- Liaising with other Ascential Marketing Operations Managers, Design and Content Leaders and Marketing Performance & Automation leaders to maximise learnings across the portfolio as well as consistently improve our output and ways of working
- Foster a dynamic industrious and delivery culture across the team. Drive celebration of our wins, and lessons to be learned from our losses
- Strong, demonstrable experience in marketing, marketing operations; analytics or similar role
- Familiarity with marketing to the B2B audience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Exposure to direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources. Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex items to various stakeholders and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
- Familiarity within CRM systems and a marketing automation system background; Marketo a plus, but not mandatory
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?