We're looking for a Membership Marketing Manager (FTC) to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
The Membership Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in the success of a new membership product in driving product developments and sustainable new business acquisition/ retention programmes.
Note: this is a one-year fixed-term role with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the term.
- Be responsible for setting up the metrics to measure the success of the membership proposition, and collating the performance metrics of the website, social channels, campaigns etc for presentation to stakeholders
- Play a key role in contributing ideas to the ongoing roadmap of improvements to the membership proposition
- Key to success will be planning and executing an engagement strategy for both members and prospective members. This would include the development of a content marketing strategy and the ongoing execution of a series of engagement initiatives, including ensuring that we deliver excellent customer service, across a range of platforms
- Work closely with the customer service team, sharing insights, marketing initiatives and take customer feedback
- You’ll be responsible for measuring the performance of engagement initiatives, sharing these with stakeholders and developing a body of insights about the effectiveness of different initiatives
- Work with the LIONS team to set targets for the sign up of new members (across all categories) and to manage an acceptable level of customer churn
- Be responsible for developing a strategy to engage lapsed members and to agree targets, an engagement strategy and initiatives to convert lapsed members to restarting their membership
- Will develop a deep understanding of the motivations of the different audience groups that are targeted by the proposition. They should use a range of qualitative research techniques including surveys and focus groups to better understand the membership base and modify the future roadmap and engagement strategy accordingly
- Write timely and inspiring briefs for internal design and content teams to produce highly-effective creative communications
- Be in charge of all post-campaign reports to hand, making recommendations for future executions and strategies
- Experience in consumer and/or business to business and subscription products and/or eCommerce is highly desirable
- You understand how to devise a great customer experience online and offline; a luxury/premium environment is ideal
- You have a structured approach to marketing strategy, planning & implementation - you are highly organised
- Strong knowledge of Google’s suite of products
- Stakeholder management & experience working directly with all levels of seniority
- Communication skills, particularly in a digital world
- You’re proactive and creative
- Experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns using digital analytics to drive decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Lions is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?