About the role
We’re looking for a Mobile Product Manager to join our team in London. As part of our Technology function, your key responsibilities will include:
- To own the apps digital product vision (who is the product for/what problem does it solve/why is it worth solving/how should it be packaged,priced and positioned.
- Work closely with the various stakeholders across Cannes Lions and Money 20/20
- Work Closely with the digital product group (where the product is served with a dedicated team of engineers and designers) to identify opportunities for product innovation, ensure that these opportunities are properly scrutinised and evaluated, and manage end-to-end delivery, applying the latest product management best practices
- To develop the Ascential digital app portfolio
- PRODUCT VISION AND EXECUTION: Will have experience in developing and scaling customer-led product. Will bring a strong end-to-end understanding of product, customer experience and technology. Will ideally have experience in products where connect, matching and facilitating discovery are a core part of the proposition but a broad range of backgrounds will be considered; natural curiosity is prized above specialisation.
- AGILE APPROACH – Will be an evangelist for agile / lean product development techniques, rapid prototyping and ‘getting out of the building’. Will celebrate progress not perfection, and move quickly.
- CHANGE AGENT: Will be able to inspire people to re-align their ways of working and thinking behind a common vision.
- TECHNOLOGY-LITERATE: Will be technology-literate – particularly in the ins and outs of the app eco-system
- ANALYTICAL, PRAGMATIC & COMMERCIAL: Will be a structured and analytical thinker, taking a logical, fact-based approach to strategic decision-making. Will be highly pragmatic, capable of ruthlessly prioritising and making trade-offs
- COMMUNICATION & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: Will be a proactive and effective communicator across the Ascential and Ascential Events leadership teams, building strong relationships with all the relevant stakeholders, and gaining the insights necessary to create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap. Will be a strong voice for the Product function.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?