We're looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join our team in London as part of our Content function.
Ascential Plc is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join its internal video production arm Ascential Video. The ideal candidate will consider themselves a visual storyteller who uses video and moving images to bring content to life. The Ascential Video Team is the video content creation unit of Ascential plc. Creating content across Ascential’s top brands means working alongside global leaders and visionaries in the industries that Ascential serves.
- Support the Video team in rendering Ascential’s brands through a wide variety of video assets
- To enhance and protect the creative integrity of the brands, whilst balancing the commercial and creative needs, budgets and deadlines of multiple stakeholders
- Conceptualising and producing animations with a wide range of subjects, including promotional materials, content marketing, social sharing, event graphics and broadcast assets
- Working across the full creative process; from storyboarding, asset creation and full video animation
- Working with footage to create graphics that support and enhance a video.
- Storage management of all video assets
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of After Effects and Illustrator. 3D animation and Premiere pro knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of working with VO and sound
- Technical software knowledge, format, codecs, outputs etc.
- Strong showreel
- Second language is desirable
- Having previous experience in Chinese markets is a plus
- After Effects, Media Encoder and Illustrator
- 3D and Premiere pro is a plus
- Mac savvy - must be familiar with general computer use including Google Drive
- Highly creative and thrive in a creative environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated but also a team player
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Keen eye for detail
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?