We're looking for a NAM Reward, Policy and Projects Manager to join our team in USA (Homebased) as part of our HR function.
To ensure all aspects of reward, benefits, policy and performance are focused on diversity and inclusiveness, to ensure accessibility and equality of approach to all colleagues. Responsible for ensuring all HR policies and procedures are legally compliant and reflective of the culture
To support the Reward Director with the development of a world-class Reward strategy across NAM that underpins our business strategy, and reinforces a performance culture that attracts, motivates and retains employees across our businesses.
- Lead the design and ongoing assessment of NA Benefits and Rewards plans in consultation with external consultant, People VP’s and Global Reward Director in the context of the regional needs
- Overseeing the effective execution of the employee benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis and communications are completed at the highest standards, in partnership with the US Payroll and Benefits Manager, the subject matter expert
- Provide analysis and insights tied to compensation best practices and benchmarking
- Contribute to the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research, are completed in line with project timetable.
- Project manage the annual launch and maturities of share plans
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on the development of NAM HR policies
- Develop and lead the implementation of policies and procedures to support the growth and delivery of People strategies in the region.
- Monitor employment legislation developments and best practice, assess the impact on the company policies to ensure legal compliance.
- Lead and work in partnership with the HR Operations team to execute all annual external audit activities to ensure compliance.
- Manage the Ethics & Compliance system and associated processes and reporting, alongside the Global Code of Conduct requirements
- Ensure all NAM policies are representative of building a diverse and inclusive culture in the region
- An annual cycle of key projects will be agreed upon with the business needs. You will be expected to work in partnership with the Head of HR Projects to ensure alignment and successful implementation of any projects that are required, for example:
- Provide project management and execution support in the integration of newly acquired businesses in collaboration with the VP’s of People
- Provide delivery support with the introduction of new benefits module via Workday to ensure successful launch and comms campaign
- Delivery and lead on ad-hoc projects such as dispersed working for the region
- In partnership with Head of Operations, mentor the US HR Operation teams to develop skills and confidence in understanding policy, employment legislation knowledge to advise on 1st line ER cases
- A collaborative approach to driving the change agenda.
- Ideally has specialist experience in Compensation and Benefits and/or as a Generalist HR Business Partner, where this has been part of your remit
- Demonstrable experience working with data, a love for data is a must
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong IT skills (especially Excel) and experience using HR databases is preferable
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy, dealing with salary data, invoices etc
- Highly organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines in a busy environment – we are a small team, so this is important
- Able to gain trust and build strong relationships with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident engaging with senior internal stakeholders
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal – someone who can compile reports containing a lot of information so attention to detail is extremely important trusted partner who demonstrates the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive data
- Excellent communication skills – can present to, and interact with, varying stakeholders
- This is a dynamic, fast-paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?