We're looking for an Office Manager to join our team in Dublin and become an integral part of our Facilities function.
The Office Manager will cover all aspects of running the office environment - organising, managing and co-ordinating procedures, maintenance, cleaning and H&S. Based on Reception, you will be the central point of contact for the landlord, contractors, visitors and staff and be responsible for effectively communicating with all stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
- Managing the process for assigning and auditing security access key cards.
- Processing incoming and outgoing post.
- Supporting visitors.
- Championing a clear desk policy and effective space utilisation within the office.
- Serve as contact point for security-related matters or any other emergency.
Maintenance & Cleaning
- Complete daily checks of the office, to proactively seek and identify any faults. Oversee management of PPM, planned project works and reactive repairs - ensuring contractor attendance where necessary and that works are completed in a timely manner on a value for money basis.
- Develop and maintain a proactive and positive relationship with the building landlord and/or property management team ensuring fault reporting in common areas, coordination of works and attending tenant meetings.
- Help procure and establish suitable contractors for building maintenance and cleaning, ensuring compliance of all contractual SLAs & KPIs.
Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance with local health, safety and environmental regulations and company safety standards.
- Work with safety consultants to carry out regular risk assessments and review any equipment or processes with potential health and safety impacts.
- Take leadership role with H&S on site, implementing clear evacuation procedures, ensuring training of fire wardens, first aiders, monitoring emergency supplies and overseeing DSE Assessments.
- Provide administrative support
- Liaise with Group Property finance on supplier invoices\PO's
- Support on-site social initiatives
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of H&S legislation and fire regulation guidelines for workplaces
- Understanding and experience of managing cleaning and maintenance contractors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- H&S qualifications are desirable, IOSH or similar.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar office management or facilities assistant role.
What We Offer
- 25 days annual leave (Pro Rata)
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry's most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today's ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com