About the role
We are looking for a professional Office Manager (Part time, 3 working days per week) to join the team in the APAC region, based in Singapore Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Regional Ascential business on matters relating to the office lease, or any office move if required.
- Maintain office premises and align with corporate standards
- Office supplies procurement and supplier communications
- Schedule and co-ordinate internal and external (customer) meetings
- Co-ordinate activities between the leaders of the HR, Finance and Legal functions
- Administrative cost control work and processing invoicing to the right finance teams
- HR Ops processing work such as booking of flights & hotel, visa applications etc
- Liaise with IT teams to ensure connectivity for the office
- Support the team with schedule and activity management
- Ad hoc projects assigned by the brand leaders, if required
- Ideally a graduate with at least 3 years’ experience in office operations and administration type role
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative confidently
- Excellent attention to detail and organised
- Flexible, ‘can do’ attitude and a quick to grasp new ideas/concepts
- Strong communications skills
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential data
- Comfortable dealing with a changing environment
- Likes to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Confidently work with senior leaders and across cultures
- Work independently
Our application processes
This link will redirect you to our careers page which will ask you to create an account to upload your CV; application time is a 1-3 minutes simple process.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. Our information, insights, connections, data and digital tools solve customer problems in three disciplines:
- PRODUCT DESIGN via global trend forecasting service WGSN;
- MARKETING via global benchmark for creative excellence and effectiveness Cannes Lions and WARC and strategic advisory firm MediaLink;
- SALES via retail and eCommerce strategy and analytics products from Edge and Flywheel, the world's premier payments and FinTech congress Money20/20, global retail industry summit World Retail Congress and Retail Week.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?