We're looking for an Operations Analyst to join our team in Dublin as part of our Data and Insight function.
- Quality assurance of data harvested from online stores.
- Cataloguing harvested data.
- Data transformation and quality checks.
- Help coordinate and define requirements for data provisioning.
- Development and maintenance of integrity tests.
- Use attention to detail to spot errors in the data and take appropriate measures to fix them
- Ability to meet daily targets with an unwavering degree of accuracy
- Providing reports on customer data and problem solving.
- Direct interaction with functions of the business (Sales, Product Management, Engineering) and with our customers regarding queries and change requests.
- Ownership of data quality and parity across data collected online, in stores and sensitive data provided by the client
- Tracking of completion and accuracy across data sources, and ownership of these metrics against a master catalogue
- Dedication to QUALITY, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
- Intellectual curiosity with a proven ability to connect disparate data points
- Passion, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, having the ability to manage own work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn required skills quickly
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with database tools a plus
- Logical thinker with some experience of business intelligence and/or structured decision-making
- Proven Excel and data analytics experience, identifying key insights and recommendations; examples of prior work will be requested
- Undergraduate degree preferable, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Excel necessary, knowledge of SQL, Tableau and/or ETL tools advantageous.
- Experience working with a Data Analyst team preferable but not essential
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Health Insurance – Laya Secure Plus
- Tax Saver Travel Tickets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Pension (On Passing Probation)
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?