We’re looking for an experienced Operations Executive to be the central support for the global operations team at Ascential Events.
- To maintain Assist inbox, ensuring SLAs are met, delivering responses to client queries efficiently and effectively across telephone and email
- Support Client Services to ensure SLAs are met, delivering responses to client queries efficiently and effectively across telephone, email and live chat channels.
- Maintaining sponsor portal including updates, emails, automated responses, profiles, website update i.e. attending companies
- Supporting sponsor registrations admin
- Administration including but not limited to the production of onsite documentation; FAQ’s, onsite welcome packs
- Set up and run the onsite organisers’ office.
- Manage asset list – including collating requirements, placing orders, overseeing deliveries
- Adhoc duties; i.e. minute taking for weekly team meetings, radios/mobile phone ordering, overseeing show shipments
- Ability to work in a high-performing, fast paced environment
- Works well within a team but functions autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Good communications skill and great customer service
- Able to interact with a broad range of people at every leve
- IT experience to include technical knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft office
- Great communicator, personable and team-player
- Willingness to work unusual hours when required
- Willing to travel
What we offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Money 20/20
At Money20/20 we’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Money 20/20 is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?